Did Miss Piggy and Robin ever interract?

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I can't remember them ever talking to each other not even in MCC, but I haven't seen that movie in a long time so I could be wrong.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Although I can't remember a specific episode, but I'm almost positive that somewhere through the course of The Muppet Show, Miss Piggy and Robin interacted in some way. (And I'm sure someone on here can give you an exact example)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was thinking about starting a post on the same subject. However, Miss Piggy does briefly speak to Robin in The Muppet Christmas Carol. Robin starts coughing, and Piggy says something, I think to the effect of "have a seat".

ploobis

Reaction score
I was thinking about starting a post on the same subject. However, Miss Piggy does briefly speak to Robin in The Muppet Christmas Carol. Robin starts coughing, and Piggy says something, I think to the effect of "have a seat".
Robin was a patient in Veterinarian's Hospital in the Linda Lavin episode of The Muppet Show. I never saw it but I read about it on Muppet Wiki.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
In the old Muppet comics Piggy and Robin interacted a lot. I remember something about a lunchbox and a few other ones. Maybe I can upload a pic later. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here's another example. Robin did sing the "Christmas is Coming" song with Piggy in "John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together."

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Yes--I was about to chime in with this one. When they are getting ready to sing together, there is a very sweet little interaction. Piggy asks Scooter and Robin if they're ready, and Robin is his usual polite little self. A nice moment.