Did Miss Piggy ever appear on Sesame Street?

SplashFlipturn

Reaction score
I need some help with this question, but no guesses. Has Miss Piggy ever appeared on Sesame Street? Does anyone know?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
There was a skit with a picture of her in the background

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nope... other than Rowlf the Dog (In really early episodes, including the piolot) and Mana Manah (usually in different costumes and name changes) Kermit was the only one to star on Both Seesame Street and the Muppet show regularly...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Big Bird did appear on The Muppet Show, though, and in the episode he had a discussion with Miss Piggy. It was pretty funny.

Whatever

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Big Bird did appear on The Muppet Show, though, and in the episode he had a discussion with Miss Piggy. It was pretty funny.
Which episode was that?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It was in the episode guest starring Big Bird with special appearances by Leslie Uggams.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, the Count, and several other Sesame Street characters made an appearence in the Marty Feldman episode of the Muppet Show...

But I cant remember ever seeing Miss Piggy or any of the other Muppet Show characters on Sesame Street. I always thought that it would be cool if they did that though once in a while though. If the had the Electric Mayhem play a song with the Sesame Street monsters or something like that...

Maybe they would consider doing it still. Even though they are both owned by separate companies, Sesame Street always has famous guest stars. The Muppets can be considered visiting guests now...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It always kinda' bothered me that the Muppet Show Muppets never showed up on Sesame Street. Sesame characters appeared in all three original Muppet movies, but only Kermit bridged the gap, and I don't think he ever even mentioned his pals back on TMS, did he?

And maybe I'm off here like so many times before, but didn't Grover crack a couple jokes about pigs on Kermit?