Did Skeeter die

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Why come skeeter was on muppet babies but never was a actual character did she croak in the time between muppet babies and the muppet show . Also did muppet babies air odyssey way back when . P.S I know it's just tv but its saturday and i'm bored.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I think that a few years before the muppet show she went into the Jungle and got lost and hasnt been seen or heard from again,somewhat like her brother.

Drtooth

Reaction score
We all know that Skeeter was just created to round out the females in Muppet Babies. I know that Janice was on the show once, but why didn't they use her?

I always thought that Skeeter became Janice after going to a hippy commune, meeting Floyd and changing her name and becoming a flower child!

I don't know! The mind does do funny things when you're bored!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I don't know! The mind does do funny things when you're bored!
*laughs* Don't I know it! I think I gravitate between thinking of Skeeter as Scooter's twin sister who went exploring, but came home and was just never seen because she didn't want to get into show business, and Skeeter as Scooter's younger sister with both of them living with their uncle J.P. (which explains why Scooter was able to get that job at the theatre).

-Kim

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I thought Scooter and Skeeter were travelling the world together - I didn't just make that up, I read it on some muppet site.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Skeeter died.

I think that she and Scooter should be in the next Muppet film though as adults.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I would also like to see Skeeter and Scooter on ther next muppet show.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Skeeter died.

I think that she and Scooter should be in the next Muppet film though as adults.
But the Muppets don't die - do they? :frown:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Skeeter died.

*sighs* No, Skeeter did NOT die, considering she only exists in the Muppet world as a 2-D animated three year-old. Right now the official story is pretty much that she went exploring in the Amazon and either disappeared, or just hasn't come back yet.

Besides, you just contradicted yourself. If she died, how could she be in the next Muppet film?

-Kim

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
The next film could be a prequel, "The Death of Skeeter." About gangsta rap artists knocking off muppets. Something radical and edgy for adult fans of muppets who hate family entertainment.
:wink:

But seriously, the Muppets, as far as I can see, have never been concerned about continuity between story lines. Compare MM and MTM and tell me which happened first. The obvious answer is MM. But why would Broadway be such a big deal when you were already rich and famous in Hollywood?