1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did Skeeter have a crush on Gonzo?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by GonzoRizo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I don't know if I remember that episode in particular. I do remember the Snow White episode, where the group put on a production of Snow White and Skeeter wound up playing Snow while Piggy was stuck playing the Wicked Queen. And Piggy was jealous because that meant Skeeter would be kissed by Prince Charming aka Kermit, so she tried as hard as she could to sabotage things and try to take Skeeter's place as Snow White.

-Kim
  2. I'm glad they forgot about eachother, because in my stories her and Floyd are together.
  3. rome kapen

rome kapen New Member

no, Gonzo had a crush on Piggy
  4. rome kapen

rome kapen New Member

No,Gonzo had a crush on Piggy.
  5. GonzoWaltsfan

GonzoWaltsfan Member

It would have been nice if that was the case, poor Gonzo always getting treated horrible by Piggy.