Did you know...

Reaction score
I just really got into Farscape recently and happened to go to best buy for other reasons but ended up buying Farscape Starburst edition which i did not know existed but i later found out that they have two sets out right now and the third will come out in two months! A new one will come out every two months from now on evidently.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I got the first set for Christmas this year. (it is the DVD with seven episodes from the first season, right?) I had never seen Farscape before, but since it was made by Henson, I thought that I would give it a try, and I really enjoy it.

I was just wondering if the first three starburst DVDs (the two out now, and the one to be released in March) contain the complete first season, and if the episodes are in order on those disks? Does anybody know? I am interested in buying the rest, since they are a much better deal than the already existing boxed sets, but as I am new to Farscape, I want to make sure that I am watching the complete season, and in the correct order. Thanks!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Nice. Then I will have to get the other two DVDs. Thanks for your fast response. :smile: