1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Did you sing along with Rainbow Connection and Mahna Mahna?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Dominicboo1, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Who was tempted to sing Mannah Mannah and Rainbow Connection? I know I was! I sang it quietly of course not do upset the other viewers.
  2. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I sang along to Mahna Mahna, since it was at the end of the movie and credits had started to roll. I was too busy crying during Rainbow Connection to sing along though.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  3. Dominicboo1

I know what you mean I nearly cried during Pictures in my Head.
  4. Puckrox

I sobbed the first time I watched Pictures in My Head, and I cried/got teary the other times I watched it as well. I think I may be going for a fourth time (at last!) today, so it'll be interesting to see how much it all gets to me this time around.
  5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I admit I did sing along during Rainbow Connection, lol.
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i sang during most of the songs but def during rainbow connection...and man or Muppet
  7. Dominicboo1

I only sang during the past songs, because I only saw it once, and didn't know any of the songs, but I can't stop sining Life's a Happy Song.
  8. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

My Mom sang along to Rainbow connection, so I sang along to Mahna Mahna. XD Fair trade off, IMO.
  9. Dominicboo1

If it seems fair to you, then it's perfect!
  10. Dominicboo1

Wow I've only seen it once (my mom only likes waiting after one theater viewing for it to come to DVD)
  11. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

i sang at both of them. when my sister saw me singing she was hiding her face. XD
  12. Dominicboo1

Ha ha ha! I don't see why that would embarass her though. I knew I wasn't the only one who sang along.
  13. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

well, before we went she said " act like you don't know me" since i was wearing a scooter cosplay plus she's not that much of a muppet fan but she thought the movie was awesome!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  14. Dominicboo1

Ha ha ha! Yep! I would have worn one of my Muppet Shirts, but they're all shortsleeved and it was too cold to wear them on Saturday of course.
  15. Puckrox

I normally only see movies once in theaters, but I really want to support this film. Plus I'm in college so it's my own decision whenever I choose to go (it just means living off of leftovers/cans of soup until I get my next paycheck).
  16. Dominicboo1

Ha ha ha! Good, I would use my money, but I can't drive! Ha ha ha!
    Puckrox likes this.
  17. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I sang to Rainbow Connection, not that loud though to disturb the other people, but the scond time I saw it there was no one else there so I sang a bit louder...
  18. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I went with a bunch of family (there were twelve of us!), and oh yes - I did sing along. My Mom did too, and my wife would probably have too, if she hadn't been out in the hallway with our Son (he'd gotten a little restless near the end). One of my Brothers and our Sister probably did too, but they were sitting behind me a bit further down, so I can't be sure.

We were ALL singing bits of "Life's A Happy Song" afterwards though, lol. We are a Muppety Family.
    :)
  19. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Interesting question, but what *I* want to know is...

did anyone sing along to "Forget You?" and did you sing along in English or Chicken?

...and if the latter, did you then sing along to Rainbow Connection or Mahna Mahna in chicken?
    Muppet fan 123 and newsmanfan like this.
  20. Puckrox

I didn't in the movie theater, but I have found most recently whenever I'm home alone this has become my go to song to sing. :D