Didja' ever get the feeling you're being watched?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'm really Johnny Depp.
If I were you, I'd run and hide. Don't want the fangirls knowing, could cause a stir... :eek:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
If a performer were to reveal theirself on here, how many PMs do you think they would get?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually, I recon people veiwing this forum must be both bemused and confused by constant references to SWAEHB's, BBB's, Muffin's, CUE Cards, things that never appear in the movies yet we seem to refer to as if they were world-wide phenomenom's of the muppet fan club.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
If a performer were to reveal theirself on here, how many PMs do you think they would get?
I know that responses in the thread would be tremendous!! PM/e-mails: They have an opportunity to turn those off, but if they didn't they would probably have so many PMs that their message center would be full and they couldn't even respond.

If I were famous, and signed on here, I would open one particular thread dedicated to Q&A with the exception that I be left alone to participate as a regular member in all other threads.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah, I'd do something like that, just post information, like Was Once Ernie did about The Muppet Movie behind the scenes

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
If I were you, I'd run and hide. Don't want the fangirls knowing, could cause a stir... :eek:
On the plus side; everyone thinks I'm joking, thus allowing me to be as open as I want and no oone's the wiser!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I know that responses in the thread would be tremendous!! PM/e-mails: They have an opportunity to turn those off, but if they didn't they would probably have so many PMs that their message center would be full and they couldn't even respond.

If I were famous, and signed on here, I would open one particular thread dedicated to Q&A with the exception that I be left alone to participate as a regular member in all other threads.
If I was them, I'd sign on with two names. One to be normal, one to be "The Big guys!"

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I don't know. If (when? hopefully?) I get a job with the Muppets, and I was suddenly privvy to a bunch of information that I wasn't supposed to tell anyone outside the company... That'd be tough. I guess a second user name could help, but then I might get confused... ah well. Cross that bridge if (when?) I get to it.