1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"Die Fraggles" purse

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by popgunfun, Oct 8, 2002.

1. popgunfun

popgunfun New Member

I was wondering if anyone else has or has heard of this item. I found it at Goodwill about five years ago and have been using it ever since. It's a blue purse with a picture of Gobo dancing and Red playing the guitar. It says "Die Fraggles" so I'm assuming it is German ("die" as in "the") and also says "Gobo & Red" if anyone can help me, I'll scan a picture of the purse. I got a lot of questions whenever it goes out with me.

Thanks,
    Nes

2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Pop,

Hi,
    It was released around 84' or 86' im sure, And also came in yellow.

It was available in English aswell, And there was also a Red Fraggle bag that said 'Bits and Bobs' with Red holding maracas.

Hope that helps !

see ya

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

What a releif that it's a german purse. I thought that a bunch of anti-Muppet people made this as an illegal purse..

You know... DIE FRAGGLES!!!!!

Man! No wonder why it was in there so long. It probably scared kids and made grown Muppets fans faint.

Die is german for the! I got that!!!