Diet Mountain Dew and window puppets

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I saw a pretty funny comercial during Drive last night. It was for dies Mountain dew and it was something about how it is illegal to perform window puppet shows in New York. The police riot squad breaks in on this guy and his puppets. Pretty funny stuff. Unfortuanatly thats the only time I saw it and I couldn't find it on you tube.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Mountain Dew has a video site called MDTV. I scanned it quickly but didn't see anything that looked like what you described. Maybe you can take a look there and find it.

wes

Reaction score
I saw it last night while watching American idoit.. I mean Idol:smile:, It came on twice.

Favorite part!

Cop: your in violation of the laws of New York City.

Puppet:Well, Your in Violantion of your Face!!

later in the commerical the Puppet notes,"Do you know what they do to Puppets in Prisson!"

Funny stuff I love puppet humor!!:smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Thats good poeple were starting to think I was crazy and made this up.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Haha, I saw that commercial for the first time last night! Then my roommate and I delved into a huge discussion of whether or not "no puppet shows from windows" is a fair law. hehe

wes

Reaction score
Is this law real, what caused this law to be inacted?

wes

Reaction score
It came on again last night, and my friends ask me if i saw it, like Duh!! Heck Ya!!

switchblad3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I googled this video, trying to find it last night. And I came across your forum hoping one of you had found the video online. Unfortunately it wasn't here and I even went to mountain dew's website looking for it. Wasn't there either.

After a long search trying to find possibly the best diet mountain dew commercial I have ever seen I found it on youtube. I then remembered your forum and decided that I would come back here, register and share it with you.

So without further ado, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrDhWUE0wM

Enjoy!