1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Different Yoricks?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by gavry3, Apr 30, 2017.

1. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I was looking for a new profile photo, when I came across something strange... There were 2 photos of Yorick, but they looked different.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    One had closer eyes, a slightly bigger nose, and a bigger jaw. The other was more refurbished. Then, as I pieced together more thoughts, I thought that maybe the Yorick that appeared in Tales of the Tinkerdee was the one being restored at the Museum of the Moving Image. Does anyone know if there were 2 (or maybe more) and when they were made?

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

This old photo of someone I'm guessing backstage at Sam and Friends also proves my theory:
    [​IMG]
    You can see one is more different than the other.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.