1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dinosaur Train Hallmark ornament this year

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

If anybody cares (I personally don't, I don't watch the show) but Hallmark is doing a Dinosaur Train ornament this year. It'd be nice to throw the Hensons a bone and buy this ornament but I'd really prefer, since Hallmark is in cahoots with the JHC it seems, if they made Fraggle Rock ornaments but I might as well pass this on.
    http://www.hallmark.com/product/keepsake-ornaments/dinosaur-train
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you see, kids watch DinoTrain and there's DinoTrain merchandise everywhere specifically for children. A FR one, while welcome, just wouldn't make the same financial sense. At least at this time. Hallmark has always done preschool kid show ornaments (Freaking Sesame Street license is still rotting over at American Greetings) I once saw a Between the Lions one and almost got it.
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

BTW: It's been announced there'll also be a Beaker Ode to Joy ornament released.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I still say Between the Lions is a quasi Muppet show. Heck the look of the characters bears a striking resemblence to some of the JHC puppets used in the new Philly Zoo puppet show Xtinkshun
  5. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I've seen the Beaker ornament and it's really cool. The mouth actually moves. But I would love a Fraggle Rock one that sings that pretty song from The Festivel of the Bells episode. Dinosaur Train isn't a bad show (I can't believe I said that) but Fraggle Rock is classic!
    Pepe'sgal90 likes this.