1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dinosaur Train preview on-line

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by unclematt, Aug 6, 2009.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Just watched a full episode of Dinosaur Train on PBS kids and was very impressed. I think we have another winner on our hands. The Henson company continues to do us proud. Check it out and post your opinions.

http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/videos/index.html
  2. goshposh

goshposh Member

I work at the Six Flags in Illinois, and I saw billboards for this show on the the train that goes around the park. It was cool to see advertising but strange that it was in such a random place for it.
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I live in Illinois and go to Great America all the time. I didnt see those adds this year. But the train was closed when I went. Where are you at in Chicago. Maybe we could get together and do something Muppety.
  4. goshposh

goshposh Member

I live in Gurnee, five minutes from GA
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member