Dinosaurs history

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Let's take some moments to acknowledge a confusing history for Dinosaurs...

In The Mighty Megalasauras, Earl says that Dinosaurs used to not have families, live in the woods, and eat their children. Then they decided to get married and live in houses and have children.

Later in that episode, Roy points outt hat Dinosaurs having families is still new. Robbie, the oldest sinlcair child, is 14, so "New" must mean more than 14 years.

Then, in Hurling Day, it is said that, several years ago, when Dinosaurs turn 72, they must be hurled from a cliff and into a tar pit from a loving relative (and Dinosaurs get to hurl their mother-in-laws as well). I can't remember if the year that Hurling Day was initiated was mentioned, but back then Dinosaurs had families.

In that episode, Ethyl turned 72, and her late husband, Louie, was obviously hurled at the age of 72. He must have been a lot older, as he died when Robbie was very young (Ethyl doesn't say how young).

In I've Never Ate For My Father, Earl says that his dad wanted him to live in dirt, while he wanted to live in houses. I'm guessing that Dinosaurs started livign in houses when Earl was younger.

Finally, in The Family Challenge, Ethyl says that she can help with ancient history questions because she was there. Since she is 72, then ancient history must not have been too long ago.

What does everyone think?