Dinosaurs Opening

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't start watching Dinosaurs regularly untill the second season. I saw a few first-season episodes during the show's original run, but didn't see the opening when they were on. Then I regularly got to see the show and it's opening. Then I got one of the videos, and I noticed that the clips were different from what I was used to. So, were the clips the opening different on the first three videos, or did the opening have different clips in the first season?

I know that the opening clips changed in the third season, and in syndication all episodes have the third season opening.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. The clips changed in the third season. I used to have the first season eps of Dinosaurs on video which has a different opening then what was seen on TV. I think I remember the second season opening having slightly different clips then the first season. But it's been so long since I've seen it I don't know exactly.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know that all of the openings began with Earl stomping through the forrest. Sometimes, the episodes would only have this sequence, and not any clips (my guess is to save time.... The Simpsons opening is also shortened every once in awhile).

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i watched all most all of them in during the original run on ABC,

on a few episodes, the forgot to dub in Stewart Pankins voice as earl says "HONEY, Im HOME", and you get hear the voise that Dave Goelz was using as he performed the character.