Dinosaurs

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't believe no one has mentioned the Dinosaurs. It was one of my favorite non-muppet, non-fantasy, things made by the Henson Company! This show is really deep, if you think about it. At th surface, it looks like a puppet sitcom. But it is, much, much more! It is one of the best forms of Satire I've seen! It satires modern life, "Special" antidrug episodes (Robbie spoke about the dangers of preachy sitcoms), Disney (I wanna go to Wesayso land, Wesaysoland, Wesaysoland...Iwanna go to Swamp Cabin, Swamp Cabin, Swamp Cabin!!!), religion, twice (one about ho God was really a Baked Potato, and another about Ethel seeing heave [send dough, to the Ethel show, comin' for to carry me home...], the network (watch us...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!), and even themselves (Not the Pajamas! Not the Pajamas!) I loved this show, but I gotta say...for such a funny show, the last episode was really depressing! But I suppose that they wanted to make a message about progress killing nature (more satire).

wombat woman

Reaction score
Dinosaurs was so cool. My favorite quote, hands down, is "We're gonna need another Timmy!"

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It is always fun to watch shows where other speasies are used to poke fun at all that is wrong with humanity.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
It is always fun to watch shows where other speasies are used to poke fun at all that is wrong with humanity.
I'm surprised the show hasn't lasted fifty years, then!!! Heh heh heh!!!

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I just watched the 2 episodes whre Robbie goes to war recently. I liked the show as a kid and watching it now i get jokes that I didn't really get before. How about after they put out Fraggle Rock dvds, they put out Dinosaurs dvds season by season?!