Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

Devo

Reaction score
I noticed that Kermit is going to be on the Late Late Show Wednesday, and, remembering his performance on The Daily Show, it got me to thinking what the dirtyest joke a Muppet has ever delivered was. The only one I can think of is from the wig race: "I would never use sham poo. Only real poo is good enough for my wigs." (or something to that effect) Is there anything worse? Let everyone know!

Devo

Homer Simpson - "NOOO! It was finger Ling-Ling good!"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

One that sticks in my mind is actually from "Muppet's Tonight!" Seymor and Pepe's "Elephino" joke. They were obviously hinting at a dirty word. Lol.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
the cindy crawford episode of Muppets Tonight. Bobo liked cindy and wanted to talk to her, and Rizzo was telling him what to say through a microphone and an earpiece. Anyways, it shows Rizzo nieces and nephews come in like they were at the fair.

ONE OF THE NEICES/NEPHEWS: Hi uncle Rizzo, we just came back from the fair!
RIZZO: Ohh. Nice balloons, maybe you'll let me play with them later.
BOBO: Maybe you'll let me play with later.
CINDY: What??? (punches Bobo, he goes through the wall)

they didn't show Bobo saying 'nice balloons', just the 'maybe you'll let me play with them later' part.

this thread will show everyone that the muppets aren't just for babies!!! haha

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
the cindy crawford episode of Muppets Tonight. Bobo liked cindy and wanted to talk to her, and Rizzo was telling him what to say with a microphone and an earpiece. Anyways, it shows Rizzo's nieces and nephews come in like they were at the fair.

ONE OF THE NEICES/NEPHEWS: Hi uncle Rizzo, we just came back from the fair!
RIZZO: Ohh. Nice balloons, maybe you'll let me play with them later.
BOBO: Maybe you'll let me play with later.
CINDY: What??? (punches Bobo, he goes through the wall)

they didn't show Bobo saying 'nice balloons', just the 'maybe you'll let me play with them later' part.

this thread will show everyone that the muppets aren't just for babies!!! haha

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one here who mentioned a "Muppet's Tonight!" episode. I guess that one was a bit dirtier than the original "Muppet Show." I really miss MT. I haven't even seen the one with Cindy Crawford. For that matter, I haven't even seen the one with Billy Crystal or any second season episodes.

Ryan

Reaction score
TMS:
Carol Burnet: After a long night of dancing, Piggy : "Well Kermie, when the next rest period comes up...we can go up to my dressing room. I'll loosen your collar" Kermit: "Are we here to talk or to dance??!"

In the Miss Piggy 1983 Calender, you can see her butt cheeck in the poster spread.

Other than TMS:
The Land of Gorch from SNL had some very very adult situations...such as Scred and Peuta engaging in ...things.. as well as drug use and cursing.. Jim Henson at his weirdest.

Hollywood Squares guest starring Kermit : Tom:"Kermit, in Superman Lois Lane was a writer..whatkind of books did she write?" Kermit: "Oh, uh, she wrote self help books...yeah. Like "Look Up in The Sky!: A Book Of Love Making Tips for Men Who Are Faster Than A Speeding Bullet."

When the Muppets guest Hosted for Johny Carson: Gonzo (to Bernadette Peters): This is my first time. Oh, I mean on this show!

Kermit on Cher: Kermit"Do you , uh....fool around?"

:embarrassed:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hollywood Squares guest starring Kermit : Tom:"Kermit, in Superman Lois Lane was a writer..whatkind of books did she write?" Kermit: "Oh, uh, she wrote self help books...yeah. Like "Look Up in The Sky!: A Book Of Love Making Tips for Men Who Are Faster Than A Speeding Bullet."
Hmmm. I remember seeing Kermit on "Hollywood Squares," but my memory sort of escapes me on that one. Well, were on the subject, remember the time Brad Garret cursed in front of Big Bird?

Brad: Kiss it's ***** goodbye. Oh, sorry, Big Bird.

Salmoto

Reaction score
When the Muppets were on Family Feud the survey of "Body parts people consider to be round" came to a screeching halt when Kermit, rather uncomfortably, guessed "Mammary Glands."

And on the Daily Show, when Jon states he has a frog in a jar, Kermit respons "You HAVE a frog? Is that like saying you HAVE a woman?"

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
Hmmm. I remember seeing Kermit on "Hollywood Squares," but my memory sort of escapes me on that one. Well, were on the subject, remember the time Brad Garret cursed in front of Big Bird?

Brad: Kiss it's ***** goodbye. Oh, sorry, Big Bird.
The only memory I have of Kermit on Hollywood Squares that stands out is when he and Piggy were sharing a square, and Piggy gets asked how do you deal with a cheating boyfriend (or something to do with a boyfriend) and she goes, "Oh, like this: Hii-yahh!" and karate chops Kermit right out of the square (out the back, not the front). What was really great was that he kept calling for help, like "I've fallen over the rail!"

I don't recall seeing Brad curse in front of Big Bird, but I know that Whoopi once cursed in front of Elmo. It was shown in the bloopers during the end credits. And after Whoopi says it Elmo starts going, "Whoopi, Whoopi, Whoopi!" Then he ad-libs "Elmo learned a new word on Hollywood Squares!"

Whoopi: "No, no! That is not a word you should be saying, Elmo! That was Whoopi losing her mind!"

-Kim

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Miss Piggy was on The Daily Show with John Stewart and he asked her a question, and she began stuttering over her words, and John asked her, "What's the matter? Got a frog in your throat?"

I forgot her response.

Scred to Raquel Welch, wanted to get with her, she says, "But, your a Muppet, there's nothing below your waist!" He looks down and back up and says, "But, I'm pretty good with my hands!"