Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

The only memory I have of Kermit on Hollywood Squares that stands out is when he and Piggy were sharing a square, and Piggy gets asked how do you deal with a cheating boyfriend (or something to do with a boyfriend) and she goes, "Oh, like this: Hii-yahh!" and karate chops Kermit right out of the square (out the back, not the front). What was really great was that he kept calling for help, like "I've fallen over the rail!"
I regularly watch "Hollywood Squares," but I missed that one. I must have been out when that one was one. I should have taped it.

I don't recall seeing Brad curse in front of Big Bird, but I know that Whoopi once cursed in front of Elmo. It was shown in the bloopers during the end credits. And after Whoopi says it Elmo starts going, "Whoopi, Whoopi, Whoopi!" Then he ad-libs "Elmo learned a new word on Hollywood Squares!"
I don't remember that one either. What did Whoopi say?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Janice. Loose. Nuff said. :big_grin:
Right on, man! I can't believe I didn't remember to post that one!!

FOZ:big_grin:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Janice is the dirtiest muppet on tms. out of all the muppet girls, she would be the sl......nevermind....

the dirtiest thing on Sesame Street was said by Gladys in "Proud To Be A Cow" -
I'm proud to have an udder, like my father NO my MOTHER!

and the first tms episode was called "Sex And Violence"

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
When Raquel Welch hosted TMS, her outfit in the opening number was a little risque.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
Janice is the dirtiest muppet on tms. out of all the muppet girls, she would be the sl......nevermind....
and the first tms episode was called "Sex And Violence"
Don't let Bryan hear you say that! Or me! i love Janice!

Salmoto

Reaction score
Yeah, and Janice is in a monogamous relationship to boot. That Camilla on the other hand, can't seem to pick between Sam and Gonzo.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That seems to be true. After all, she was the one that used the "h" word in "The Great Muppet Caper." Also, don't forget her line in "The Muppet's Take Manhattan:" I don't take my clothes off for anybody, even if it IS artistic.

Joggy

Reaction score
Something I read on Tough Pigs, some guest appearances:

(host: ) "Doesn't that give you warts?"
(Kermit: ) "Sure. But I always wear protection."

There was also a Jay Leno appearance about "frogs' "thing" shrinking down" to which Kermit replied: "That's uh, quite a touchy subject. I mean, difficult."