Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
And then there was the followin' exchange in Vet's Hospital from Season 1:

Nurse Janice: "I'm sorry I'm late, Dr. Bob. I was operating in the other room.

Dr. Bob: "I know, it's the talk of the hospital!"

:eek:

:embarrassed:

Perhaps Floyd was slinkin' around nearby?...

:wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Actually I never really got that joke. Besides, wasn't Janice involved with Zoot in the first season?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Punk and Puppets....The Sam T Eagle skit reffered to was one in Which Sam keeps saying how disgraceful it is how, underneith one's clothing, one is completely naked. Very unsettling, but he winds upo getting himself too! He continues to say..AND it's not just the humans either. Undernieth Bird feathers, we are completely..oh...excuse me.. (or something to that effect)

And Byron is the real name of our member, Janice&Mokey'sman. Hope this clears things up.

Moving right along, I always thought that the following were kinda suggestive

On TMM when Madeline Kahn comes on to Kermit, and Telly Sevalas says, "Eyyyewww. You'll get warts.

In MFS when Pepe exclaims, "I will smack you like a bad bad Donkey, okay..."

And I thought that The NYPD Green sketch could be risque.

Plus, on Do De Rubba Duck, I sorta don't like how their all in the tub together. I saw a bottle of Sesame Street Bubble bath with Big Bird, Cookie, Elmo, and Zoe on the lable ALL IN ONE TUB!!!!!!

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
Plus, on Do De Rubba Duck, I sorta don't like how their all in the tub together. I saw a bottle of Sesame Street Bubble bath with Big Bird, Cookie, Elmo, and Zoe on the lable ALL IN ONE TUB!!!!!!

that's nothing. i used to have a Sesame Street coloring book where there's a picture of Ernie and Bert taking a shower together! :eek:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

it was ernie, telly, oscar, kermit, count, biff, guy smiley, gladys the cow, and hoots the owl

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
In dog city, Collen Barker is singing about her perfect dog, accompained by Rowlf:

Collen: He don't have to be handsome, he don't have to be rich.
But whatever he is, he'll by my dog and I'll be his..

Rowlf hits a loud piano note

Rowlf: Welcome to family programing.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by swedish chefs
In dog city, Collen Barker is singing about her perfect dog, accompained by Rowlf:

Collen: He don't have to be handsome, he don't have to be rich.
But whatever he is, he'll by my dog and I'll be his..

Rowlf hits a loud piano note

Rowlf: Welcome to family programing.
The first time I saw that part I almost fell off my bed I was laughing so hard...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
it was ernie, telly, oscar, kermit, count, biff, guy smiley, gladys the cow, and hoots the owl
You misread. I was mentioning a bottle of Bubble bath. The lable of the Bubble Bath had the characters I mentioned. If the characters you mentioned were on that thing of Bubble Bath, I'd buy it in a heart beat!