Discolouration of Swedish Chefs

anathema

Reaction score
Just noticed something rather odd. The white-apron version and the Christmas chef both appear to have discoloured - their heads and hands have gone grey. There are still streaks of pink visible, mostly in the creases of the sculpts, but it looks too weird to be a deliberate paint-job. There's no evidence that it's sun-related, since the change has also happened underneath their hats, and the other two (the one with the kitchen and the one with the lobsters) seem to be fine.

Anyone else seen this?

rexcrk

Reaction score
My Classic Swedish Chef and Santa Chef both came like that >_>

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, the culinary catastrophe chef and the chef in the kitchen playset have been painted with a more pinkish tone.The others are a tanish complection.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else seen this?
Good to see you Alex. Hope that you are doing well. Could you provide us any pics of the color change that you've seen over time? Maybe someone else can then confirm if they've seen the same thing happen to their figures.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hmmm... my Christmas Santa Chef is STILL in his box (and NO he's NOT for sale! haha) and he's fine! I just opend him and looked to see since a few members said the color turned funny! :hungry: