Disgraceful E-Bay Auction

towels

Reaction score
First tomahawk and now radionate...
I think there's a new collectable side market...first borns of Muppet Centralers!

radionate

Reaction score
Towels,

There's a catch though, I doubt very much I'll ever have children. This gene pool is just too shallow to go on!:big_grin:

kane31666

Reaction score
lol, about the factory sample beakers. VHTF RARE Mutant Beaker Prototypes.

beaker

Reaction score
LOL! I mean I can understand why you guys would be so upset, but this is hillarious! At first I thought this was put up as a joke auction. I think its funny, I mean anyone who is truly stupid enough to bid on it...as PT Barnum says...

This isnt even close to a protoype or anything. Perhaps he should have dsone some custom work, but I love it! This auction broguht me great laughter not disgust. Now I must get mini moose off my head as I am sad.

invader beaker, DOOM!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MM-III
....when I tried to report this item to ebay... it said that it had already recieved a report and that it was under investigation... and that additional reports only slow down the investigation. So I think we can all relax and let the process work itself out.
Actually since he has a Buy it now on it, someone should Place a bid to de-activate that. If ebay ends the auction early (as it should) the bid will be cancelled. If not you can recind your bid yourself, and in the explination state the fraudulent claims of the seller.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Other "errrors"

After reading that auction, I realized that my Miss Piggy figure is an error also. It does not look like the photo! The photo has long "real" hair, and the figure has short sculpted hair! :confused: what a mix-up! I will put it up straight away (sarcasm) :big_grin:

kane31666

Reaction score
funny stuff uncleduke.

I hope nobody decides to bid on this thing, and if they do, I will e-mail the bidder and explain the auction to them. And I'm wondering what's taking so long with the e-bay report.

MM-III

Reaction score
Someone has bid on the figure...

I will email him and tell him the deal...

uncleduke

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I emailed the seller, and told him I just got back from the mall, where I saw a dozen Hooenydews at various strores. However all of them were green! So as a result I do not need his 'error' figure, but would pay him $50.00 for the YELLOW one he claims to have.

Lets see if he responds!

MM-III

Reaction score
Oh were you the one who bid on his item? I sent an email trying to persuade the buyer not to... I didn't realize you were just trying to cancel his buy it now...