Disney 23 Magazine Muppets issue

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't even know where i\ can find it! I'd love to get one of these. \How much does it cost?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Why buy on ebay when B&N still has it on the shelf? $15. I went ahead and bought it two days ago. It doesn't say a lot you won't already know if you've followed the movie news on MC, but it does have some nice pics, and the retrospective on Jim Henson is lovely. There are a couple of behind-the-scenes shooting pics which are full-spread and nice just from a collecting standpoint, and an interview with Dave Goelz which is pretty funny. If you like having unique Muppet stuff, then yes; if you're looking for something which gives you stuff you haven't seen elsewhere, there's unfortunately not a lot of that, but what there is, is nicely presented.
----------------------

Puckrox

Reaction score
I agree with Newsie. They're still on the B&N shelves. My dad and I were out shopping a couple days before Christmas when I saw one, and I strongly nudged him in the direction of the magazines (and by that I mean I picked one up, handed it to him, and told him I'd appreciate it if it was waiting under the tree for me... and it was :big_grin: ).

I really like the interview with Dave, and it's just a nice magazine to have lying around. I strongly recommend it!

ploobis

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to look next time I'm there.

beaker

Reaction score
I assumed it was going to be a 7-8 dollar magazine. My jaw almost dropped when the girl at the checkout rang it up as $16. I was like "huh?" I mean even those big coffee table UK magazines(UK magazines are a thousand times better than lame American magazines, especially gamer/computer ones) are no more than $10 usually and come with a dvd. But there was no dvd or anything

However, it is an AMAAAAAAZING issue. I mean it feels very very special...even I, who isnt much of a Disney fan, was enthralled from cover to cover. It's one of those rare magazines youll want to keep in pristine condition forever, as opposed to some magazine you forget and toss aside.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have it too and love it. The back cover is green fuzzy flock like kermit too!!