Disney.com merch

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
On Muppets.com, there is a link to the disney store, with a picture with a bunch of new merch. None is actually listed on disneystore.com, but I managed to spot an Animal bean bag chair:halo:, Muppet costumes, new shirts, and standees of Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Walter. Not sure if the standees will actually be released, but I really hope so. Go to Muppets.com to see if you can spot anything else!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Farron

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if it will all be placed up there. I spotted the Kermit SpiritHood (the green scarf like thing on the right).

muppetlover123

Reaction score
where are the standees located on the website? or anything else in the merch section?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Pepe plush will ever be back in stock? I missed my chance to get one for Christmas and would like to buy it for myself eventually.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I didn't see any Animal bean bag chair, but I have to say, I love the Kermit headphones! :big_grin:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I didn't see any Animal bean bag chair, but I have to say, I love the Kermit headphones! :big_grin:
you look closely at the bottom of the screen, you can see a picture that says "Visit the DIsney Store." It shows a bunch of new merch, including an animal bean bag chair. Hope that helps!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Its a small picture on the bottom of the site. They are not listed anywhere yet.
I'm starting to doubt the standees are for sale. They're probably just a store display thing. Someone WILL get their hands on it, sure... it just don't think it would be general retail sale.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm starting to doubt the standees are for sale. They're probably just a store display thing. Someone WILL get their hands on it, sure... it just don't think it would be general retail sale.
Thats probably right. :sympathy: It would still be cool to see them in stores! :smile: