1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Disney.com Music Video Contest

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by CaseytheMuppet, Jan 11, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hi! On Disney.com there is a music video contest that previously ended. Two of the possible song choices were Forget You or Life's a Happy Song. I entered, and here is my video. I am the one in the Kermit shirt. The other guys are my brothers! I hope you like it!:)

http://youtu.be/ruj80bk2j4s

PS! If I win, I get to go to California, go behind the scenes of a Disney music video, and meet Disney talent! (I'm hoping the Muppets!) :)
    DannyRWW and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Very clever...I like it. Hope you win :)
  3. CaseytheMuppet

Thank you! I would have posted about the contest earlier, so other people could enter, but I hadn't been on MC for awhile. Sorry for those who wanted to enter. :o
  4. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Very nice! Good luck!

And oh my goodness, how old are you? (If you don't mind me asking.)
  5. CaseytheMuppet

I'm 13! Thank you! :)