"Disney Drive On" possible new web series?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Actually, Quongo isn't one of the monkeys, the monkeys are the "Muppets Tonight" Writers from the Andie MacDowell episode of MT. Wow, this is more of a MT reunion than I thought, and Carter or recycled Carter is coming in the next episode, WOW! Who's next, dare I say, JOHNNY FIAMA!! :fanatic:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonde

I'm pretty sure that the credits for each episode is the same, right up to the "no bunnies were harmed in the making of this production",
Well, Carl has eaten a bunny in both episodes so far. Might be a "once an episode" thing.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I hope Uncle Deadly makes an appearance in the third episode. I'll just have to wait and see which batch of muppets they choose for the next episode.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I doubt it. They only people working on this are Steve, Peter, Bill, Bruce, Alice and the other guy who's name escapes me.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope Uncle Deadly makes an appearance in the third episode. I'll just have to wait and see which batch of muppets they choose for the next episode.
Matt Vogel wasn't involved with the "Disney Drive On" series.

Perhaps, Uncle Deadly would make later appearances with Bobo (or without) in the near future since he had a supporting role in The Muppets (2011).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why does the bunny always sound so much like Mokey from Fraggle Rock? Is it the same performer doing the bunny?