1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Disney Drive-On with The Muppets-Episode 1 "Thoughts"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppet Master, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Once you've watched the first episode of the muppets' brand new web-series, share your thoughts.

2. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

This was a really good episode!!! I loved this, and it has great potential.

Muppet Master likes this.
  3. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Er...do we need another thread for Disney Drive On? We've already got one and I think it's just fine...

4. fozzieisfunny

Well, this one is about your thoughts on the episode. The other one is about the show, in general, not the episodes.

Muppet Master likes this.
  5. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

Thought it was great! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Great to see new Muppet content before the MMW Blu-ray is released.

6. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I was going to explain, but fozzieisfunny already did. This is for thoughts on single episodes, your thread is for thoughts on the series in general, I'm not trying to distract attention from your thread, please don't take this the wrong way. ;)

galagr likes this.
  7. fozzieisfunny

I liked the brief cameo by Wreck-It-Ralph.