Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Actually...it's a distant relation of the spider which bit Toby Maguire...So, if you turn into Magic Marker Man...you know who to blame.
All I have is some weird rash! Or is that from that funny plant that I eyes and could talk. You know the kind I have a whole mess of it in my backyard, and I took some and used it as Tolitpaper.

unclematt

Reaction score
I just want to let everybody know that it has been a long time since I have been this excited.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Hugs Pepper*

Agreeing with the adorable Rabbit,
particularly the infamous critics of the site, should
wait before lashing out venomously with vexing comments that could be proven wrong in a matter of seconds.

Let me clarify this.
This only.

This is strictly entertainment.
Some seem to forget that.

It's safe to assume that some Muppeteers are chuckling at some of the comments on here (DISNEY RUINS ALLLLL...OH NO).

Some go to such lengths as to belittle something that is merely fiction!

Oh goodness, the Muppets this!
Disney ruins!

The wonderful, popularized cliches!
Very whiny.

Then again, I'm not here to scold.

Freedom of opinion is one thing.
Belittling someone else's---is another!

I've just realized...

I'm ranting!

*Giggling*

I'm so BAD!

O_O

*Blushes*

Um....pies.
Yes.

*Runs*

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
And very late in your rant none the less, we've all gotten way past all of this a week or so ago :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What movie or TV show does this remind me of?:confused: Hmmm...
Well I thought I made all of it up! lol

Ya know I just want to say that when I was talking about them bringing in outsiders and leaving the core preformers/writers/derctors, I never knew it would grow into a flaming fight. I didn't want that to happen, all I wanted was to make people think a little. I think it did and I really like what Steve Swanson said on the muppetcast about the movie and his thread he posted about his thoughts about the movie. He seemed to really get my point I was trying to say, and took it to the next levle.
All that said, the more I hear about the plot of the movie and the exitmnt from the two new people comming in on this. I really think this could be really good or really bad, but in the end it will be a lot of fun to watch.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You bet everyone here has the right to an opinon, but not everyone will agree with it, and that is alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.