1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 11 - Upside-Down Day / Tooth and Consequences

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Phillip, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 11 - Upside-Down Day / Tooth and Consequences
    Disney Channel Premiere: Friday June 29, 2018

When Summer has a case of bad-day-itis, Gonzo's cure turns the whole playroom upside-down.

Animal loses a tooth, but the Tooth Fairy doesn't leave him anything.

If you've seen "Upside-Down Day / Tooth and Consequences", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I really like Kermit's song to cheer up Summer. I also liked how Rizzo pretended to be the Tooth Fairy and Gonzo figured it out.

Hayley B likes this.
  3. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Summer got some nice focus in the first episode, showing how bad days come and go, and it's okay to feel sad sometimes. We also got our first reference to Fozzie getting pelted with tomatoes, even though it was gravity that did it.

Baby Rizzo sure is getting a lot of screen time lately, what with his brief appearance in the 1st of the two eps and his major role as the tooth fairy in the 2nd. I'm liking it. :)

Blue Frackle and Hayley B like this.
  4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I can't believe I forgot to mention this: Using Muppet ladder to get to the lever when they were upside down had to have been a reference to Muppets Most Wanted.

5. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Yup; kinda has a :confused: & :eek: vibe from the original series, which is good because this show desperately needs more characters... the core six can get very stale.

I've said it before, but it's a sin that with a cast as big as the Muppets they chose only five characters to hone in on, and even felt the need to create a new one (and I like Summer); at this point I'm really just skimming the episodes for fanservice.