1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 7 - Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Phillip, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 7 - Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures
    Disney Channel Premiere: Friday April 27, 2018

Summer assumes the role of detective when a heated game of checkers turns unpleasant. Also: While on a field trip to a local art museum, Fozzie's lunchbox is stolen by a mischievous monkey and the Muppet Babies must chase him through paintings to get it back.

If you've seen "Summer Penguin, P.I. / You Ought to Be in Pictures", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Summer Penguin PI was very good. I liked how they put film dirt on Summer's musical number. I liked how You Ought to Be in Pictures was the first episode to take place outside the nursery. I also liked Animal being obsessed with Renior, just like Great Muppet Caper.

mbmfrog, Hayley B and Phillip like this.
  3. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Just like I had hoped, we had an episode that took place outside the nursery, one of the new opportunities this reboot has presented us with. And I totally expected an homage to the scene in Ferris Bueller with the babies wandering throughout the museum, including Fozzie staring deeply at "La Grande Jatte". :)