"Disney" Muppets

Muppets1985

Reaction score
If Disney does get Henson/Muppets ( i HOPE to god, that thay DO !!!) that disney puts these show back on.....

Muppet babies - on Play House Disney
Bear in the BIG blue house - on Play House Disney
Fraggle Rock cartoon - on Play House Disney
The Muppet Show - on Disney Channel/abc Family
Fraggle Rock - on abc Family
Story Teller - weekends on Disney channel or abc Family
Muppets tonight - Zoog Disney channel
Animal show - on Play House Disney
Jim Henson Hour - abc family
...etc etc etc...

....and Muppet movies like... MFC, MTI, MCC, TMM, TGMC, M@WW and other a spechels on abc family, abc, and Disney channel

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
Capitalize God, dude. :smile:
In the interest of freedom of religion, perhaps his "god" is not capitalized. Not trying to start a religion war, just an observation... as was your comment :smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well, he really doesn't capitalize a lot of words, and...hey how about them Lakers!

scarecroe

Reaction score
and...hey how about them Lakers!
Lakers! Yes!

Lakers.... Lakers.... are they like, the Navy little leagues or something?

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Lakers. 'Nuff said.

And speaking of 'Muppets' and 'religion,' how about that "Odyssey," huh? There was so much hope with that network...

yep

Salmoto

Reaction score
Well it was nice being able to see Fraggle Rock in the morning and The Muppet Show in the afternoon. Even if I had to wade through reruns of Doogie Howser and Alf. Plus, one of the Odyssey interstitials was the only time I saw Pepe do a performance without Seymour.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no ABC Family Channel or Zoog Channel in the San Francisco market unless you get a dish. I have considered it, because even the expanded cable here bites. You just get more home shopping channels and HBO in different time zones etc. We never even got Odyssey and we still don't get Cartoon Network. What a jip! I hope that if those programs were to be played, they go on the Disney Channel. There's a lot of underwhelming programming on there and I think the Muppets could certainly improve the channel. Just my ideas.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Or possibly even put many of the Henson productions on ABC Family. If people see all of the "award-winning, critically-acclaimed" Muppet Shows (and shows) on there, it could help them get greater ratings. We can hope. :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
If people see all of the "award-winning, critically-acclaimed" Muppet Shows (and shows) on there, it could help them get greater ratings. We can hope. :smile:
Yeah, and heck... what a concept: actually *airing* "The Muppet Show" on TV so people can watch it during the 25th Anniversary year!