Disney news: Making New Miley's: Disney's Teen-Star Factory

muppets2

Reaction score
Why cant miley cyrus just dissappear? she has already tortured us enough.:mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why cant miley cyrus just dissappear? she has already tortured us enough.:mad:
She will... eventually... just like Rosie O'Donnel and Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton and Britney Spears and Anna Nicole Smith and Sarah Palin and Octomom and Kate Gosselin and...

*Gets shot in the face*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Disney's been doing it forever-- since the Duff/LaBeouf era-- but now it's just getting out of hand and becoming more obvious. Miley, Demi, Selena; the Trinity of Disney cash-cows. (add the JoBros and you have the most advanced form of mind control known to humankind.) :smirk:
There's a difference. When Duff and LaBeouf were around, Disney actually focused on other things. Plus, their shows were watchable, and they had actual talent. And all their current girls sound like Rachael Ray when they sing. Really. very scratchy and unpleasant.

I'm sick of complaining. I used to complain on another site, only to be harassed by minus minded GAMERS that torrent everything they watch illegally and all talk like Eric Cartman. People who really had no business being on that site, and they were basically only there because they were friends of the Mods (meaning they could never get banned for their flame war starting or r-rated name calling).

I just can't add any more to this conversation without saying the same stuff over and over. It sucks. It totally totally sucks. All I can say. This is the ONLY thing holding children's television together. Clones of the last show made to sell albums. Think of it like the Archies, Josie and the Pussycats, and all those really really bad HB shows from the 70's where they all just so happen to be in a band. Fake people singing fake music with a clumsily performed TV series.

Here's what kid's TV is now... that type of stuff, Preschool shows following the Dora method (yell LOUDLY, talk slowly, and pretend to be a computer game), reality shows they don't actually watch, and maybe some actual good cartoons like Chowder and Brave and the Bold and Wolverine and the X-Men that will likely be canceled no matter how successful they are. Not even dubbed anime. I actually miss cheap dubbed anime. Kirby, Sonic X, Ultimate Muscle (especially)... no. We only have Pokemon (talk about something that won't die) and Bakugan, both pallid toy commercials that don't have any appeal over the age of 9.

We all know the reasons... kids come home from school, lock their room doors, play ultra involving quest type video games that take a month of solid play to "beat"... they go to their computers, watch everything (illegally, mostly) go on Facebook and make fun of special needs people...they get NO activity6 outside of their room, and they have to pull candy commercials (the unfortunate backbone sponsors) off the air because their ill-raised lazy kids are getting fat. And in the process, they're NOT watching cartoons that aren't illegally downloaded animes, or aren't PG- R rated adult cartoons.

You all heard it before. But HEY! I guess anyone who would gladly sell a kidney to work as an assistant storyboard artist can just make due choking up the internet with yet another cartoon based off of overused 1980's jokes or make yet another indie comic... because if it's one thing we all know, the late 80's mid 90's indie comic crash never happened.