Disney Nightmare Fuel

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Who's ready for some Disney Related Nightmare Fuel?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The so called "happiest place on Earth" also somehow created one of the freakiest villains in animated history:The Horned King...….

Disney created what happens when you put Skeletor, Mumm-Ra, Emperor Palpatine, and Satan in a blender. Freaking Disney of all companies. Let that sink in for a minute lol.

snichols1973

Reaction score
The so called "happiest place on Earth" also somehow created one of the freakiest villains in animated history:The Horned King...….

Disney created what happens when you put Skeletor, Mumm-Ra, Emperor Palpatine, and Satan in a blender. Freaking Disney of all companies. Let that sink in for a minute lol.
The Black Cauldron's Horned King...

Aside from The Black Cauldron not doing too well at the box office, I for one happen to think that Black Cauldron is an underappreciated and underestimated animation classic, involving traditional hand-drawn animation and the fantasy genre, involving the Black Cauldron, a Tolkien-like Macguffin.

Sometimes, enjoyability is in the eyes and ears of the viewer, and one has to be able to say "To heck with the critics, I'm gonna enjoy this anyway, because critics are going to criticize, but i'm not going to let this stop me from watching an underappreciated and underrated classic, and who cares that it didn't do so well at the box office?"