Disney... not the only one with Cheapquals....

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's been a semi heated debate against Disney's lame attempts to make sequals to movies that are relesed directly to video...

However, Paramount is making it's own "kill a classic" cheapqual.

I was in Target last night, and I was reading a magazine, and what should I see, but.. brace yourselves for this.... an add for Charolette's Web 2, Wilbur's adventures.... can you say what?!?!?!!?!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
And how many "Land Before Time" movies are there? There are AT LEAST 5, I think there's more than that though.

Jeremy

Drtooth

Reaction score
My guess is they're up to 8 now. Poor fools... never knew they'd be trapped in a world of Cheapquals they never created.

But Between Stuart Little 2 and Charolette's web 2, E.b. White must be rolling around in the grave.....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Merry CHristmas?!?!?! YUCK ACK BOORF!!!!
After seeing those, it's more like Happy Halloween!!!

matleo

Reaction score
I've got sad news foryou guys... Land Before Time is actually up to number 10!! don't blame Don Bluth though. Someone told me the other day that he did not retai the rights to the chracters so it is not he but whovere the owner is that continues o pump out "An American tail 16: Feivel Goes on a killing spree", "All dogs go to Heaven 5: We don't need Dom deluise for anything" and "Land Before Time 43: Are they dead yet?" Anyway, hope this helps.

--Matt

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Universal owns all rights to the "Land Before Time" and "An America Tail" characters as well as "Balto".

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
And how many "Land Before Time" movies are there? There are AT LEAST 5, I think there's more than that though.

Jeremy
I think they just came out with 11(seriously) I remember having to sit through the first one when I was growing up.
As for American Tail there is 4 now.

Anybody seen those cheap knockoffs of Disney films?
Like "Aladdin", "Little Mermaid", "Mulan", etc. What good intentioned parent would buy their child a ripoff Disney film
just to save a couple bucks?

It's like when I went into TRU today...they actually had bootleg Jakks PAcific WWE wrestling figures. sheeesh

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
I've got sad news foryou guys... Land Before Time is actually up to number 10!! don't blame Don Bluth though. Someone told me the other day that he did not retai the rights to the chracters so it is not he but whovere the owner is that continues o pump out "An American tail 16: Feivel Goes on a killing spree", "All dogs go to Heaven 5: We don't need Dom deluise for anything" and "Land Before Time 43: Are they dead yet?"
Yeah.. Though in all Honesty, there were only 3 All Dogs movies and a cartoon show (which I liked, anyway). But Basically, Dom is just doing all these voice overs, becaus ehe can't finad any work.. haven't even seen a cook book. Poor poor Dom.... I always liked his characters.

I saw this REALLY bad Japanese version of Swan Lake last weekend (it was a record breaking weekend of bad movies) on television, and it bored the heck out of me. Luckily, they grabbed my attention when the movie ran short and they aired 2 PINK PANTHER cartoons! Man, that almost made everything worth wild..or is it worth while.. I dunno...

it was followed by a HIDEOUS CGI movie called "Believe in Santa" which was the absoulte worst CGI I have EVER seen in my life. It looked like a stinking local commercial (they use dime store CGI's now) and it was sooooo poorly written. The characters just swayed from side to side and lifted their arms in the air like 5 times per second. It was HORRIBLE.. must have been a charity thing...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

I saw this REALLY bad Japanese version of Swan Lake last weekend (it was a record breaking weekend of bad movies) on television, and it bored the heck out of me.
Man, no wonder some people bag on anime, look what's out there!

Originally posted by Drtooth
it was followed by a HIDEOUS CGI movie called "Believe in Santa" which was the absoulte worst CGI I have EVER seen in my life.
Nothing worse than ghetto cgi. I'll take Cartoon Network originals almost over that stuff. This year somehow a lot of, well not quite community college lame cgi features were released(Ice Age, Veggie Dogma Tales), but definately not up to Pixar or Square par.