Disney Princesses

Harleena

Reaction score
I'll look it up soon :wink: I really love disney and their princesses!Who is your fave
Mine are Elsa, Mulan, Ariel, and Tiana. And also Megara, Jane Porter, Tiger Lily, and Wendy. I also think that Pocahontas and Jasmine are really pretty.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Mine are Elsa, Mulan, Ariel, and Tiana. And also Megara, Jane Porter, Tiger Lily, and Wendy. I also think that Pocahontas and Jasmine are really pretty.
Megara is so cute :3 Wendy,Jane and Lily...you're so right.Pocahontas count to my faves :3

Mine are Mulan,Elsa,Ariel,Anna,Cinderella,Snow white and Pocahontas

Luke kun

Reaction score
Breezie's an unofficial princess thanks to AoStH being on Toon Disney. (And ABC, which is now owned by Disney.) And since Sonic appeared in Wreck-it Ralph, does that mean he is now part of the Disney Animated Canon?!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Any new princess facts?I also love now Ting-ting,Mei and Su!

Harleena

Reaction score
Okay, so here's a question. Which of the following gals do you think should be a Disney Princess?
  • Jane Porter (Tarzan)
  • Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  • Megara (Hercules)
  • Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
P.S. Am I the only one who remembers a deaf mermaid girl named Gabriella?

Muppetjente

Reaction score
I always wanted to see Megara as a princess.

No I remember her too, she was from The little mermaid tv series.:smile:

Harleena

Reaction score
I always wanted to see Megara as a princess.

No I remember her too, she was from The little mermaid tv series.
Me too! And the reason I think Gabriella stood out to me is because I thought that she was really unique because she was deaf. I really liked that not every Disney character was perfect. In addition, she was one of Disney's few Latina characters…I kind of hope that they make Angelina or Inma from Giants a Latina. An accurate one this time (I'm looking at you, Honey Lemon), just so people will stop complaining about how there's like 10 white princesses. Although I have heard that they're making an actual Hispanic princess named Princess Elena. But she'll be on Disney Junior in a Sofia the First spinoff…but, the good news is, she's at least 16, so she's definitely a possible contender for the lineup!