Disney Rewards Home Page Muppified

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Check out Disney Movie Rewards Muppified home page. Before you log in you get a very Muppet greeting and a movie trailer. And for those of you who are Disney Rewards members you get double points (up to 400) for your ticket stubs if you see the movie opening weekend (11-23 to 11-30) so don't throw those stubs away. And the new Muppet items are being added to the rewards tomorrow, so those extra points will come in mighty handy!

Love seeing Muppets everywhere.. getting very, very excited over here!!! :big_grin:

Mupp

Reaction score
Its great to see the Muppets everywhere these days! :big_grin:

12Medbe

Reaction score
How wonderful!! Btw, I'm surprised how well Walter fits in!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Too bad they won't let me get double rewards for more than 4 tickets.... I'm going out to buy 21 tonight for my Puppet team at our school...Oh well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have no intention of throwing my ticket stub out. And not even for the Disney rewards either.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hope they do get more muppet reward prizes..poster is tempting though

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I have no intention of throwing my ticket stub out. And not even for the Disney rewards either.
You usually just have to scan the stub to get the rewards points.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Too bad they won't let me get double rewards for more than 4 tickets.... I'm going out to buy 21 tonight for my Puppet team at our school...Oh well.
21?! Oh My Gorg!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
That would be a whole lotta points if they did!!

And Drtooth I agree, I had planned on keeping mine anyway. Might even frame it. :wink: