Disney Show (I can't remember)

Erine81981

Reaction score
There was an old show that was shown on the Old Disney Channel that had all the Dinsey Characters as their costume verison. I can't remember what the name of the show was called and I loved it so. One thing I do remember is the gang lining up to cheak in with those old sign in cards. Where you would have a your name on a card and you would put it into some place on the machine then pull a leaver and it would make on what time you showed up for work that day. That's all I can remember. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If they do....please help me.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I remember there was a Winnie the Pooh show like that and a Dumbo one too, only Dumbo was the only regular character on his show, all the others were newer. There was a Koala as the ring leader, an ape played the Kaliopi, a mangy cat was like the janitor and there was a female tight rope walker, but I don't remember what kind of animal she was, I think it may have been another cat. It was done pretty well and I loved it, wish it was still on somewhere.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Is he Talking about Dumbo's Circus???????

i don't remember Time Cards

Tight Rope Girl was a Pole Cat

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lemme set you guys straight...

Kyle, the show you're refering to was called The Mouse Factory. It was on the old Disney Channel in the early 1980's. It usually focused on a specific theme and had a guest star.
Ones I remember were the one showcasing dogs with John Astin as the guest. And the one with Phyllis Diller focusing on witches and Halloween.
The characters were the live costumed walk-around characters, almost as tall as the human guest stars themselves.

Vic, the characters from Dumbo's Circus...
Lionel, the lion sideshow barker.
Fair Dinkum, the koala ringmaster.
He had a brother named Rinkum Dinkum, and a younger sister forgot her name.
Barnaby, the hounddog clownish comedian.
Q.T. the orangutan strong man.
Lily, the white cat who walked the tightrope.
Sebastian, the tall purplish grouchy cat who cleaned up after all the acts.
Stopped watching that after a while cause I fell out of fandom.

Hope this helps.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
What happened to Dumbo's Circus, Count? Obviusly ending, but did it ever get released to video?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I remember there was a Winnie the Pooh show like that and a Dumbo one too, only Dumbo was the only regular character on his show, all the others were newer.
That Winnie the Pooh show was caled Welcome to Pooh Corner.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! LOVED those shoes.

Hey Ed, Fair Dinkum's sister's name was Matilda Dinkum.

I actually still get songs from this show stuck in my head sometimes. Songs from Welcome to Pooh Corner too. I liked Dumbo's Circus better for some reason even though I've always been more of a Pooh fan. Strange. Oh well.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Vic, the characters from Dumbo's Circus...
Lionel, the lion sideshow barker.
Fair Dinkum, the koala ringmaster.
He had a brother named Rinkum Dinkum, and a younger sister forgot her name.
Barnaby, the hounddog clownish comedian.
Q.T. the orangutan strong man.
Lily, the white cat who walked the tightrope.
Sebastian, the tall purplish grouchy cat who cleaned up after all the acts.

You forgot the most important character, Ed. Dumbo, of course!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I used to watch Pooh Corner and Dumbo's Circus everyday. Very silly stuff, but fun for kids. I remember Pooh Corner did a special on not talking to strangers (just like every show in the '80s did, wish they still did). The characters sang, "Say no, run away from people you don't know!"