1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Disney STARS Magazine: The Muppets Issue

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by PuppetMad, Nov 21, 2014.

1. PuppetMad

PuppetMad Member

In case anyone hasn't already seen it, the latest Disney STARS magazine is a muppet issue. There are games, puzzles and jokes, and a cut out and make Animal, also you can learn to draw Kermit and create clothes for miss Piggy. The best part, is attached to the front cover there is a box with felt, eyes and bits to make your own whatnots (its not great quality, but who cares its fun). The magazine is £3.99 and is issue 17. There are STICKERS.

MuppetDanny likes this.
  2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

That sounds cool, but I do not have the money to get a magizine shipped to America, that still is great.

3. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

How exciting!!:) Say, do you happen to have any photos of the magazine that you can share with all of us?:)

4. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

Oooh, what shop did you find this in? I'm heading to my local sainsburys a little later so I'll have a look out for it.

5. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip PuppetMad, I got two copies ;)

Muppet fan 123 likes this.