Disney Worker Killed

beaker

Reaction score
lol, another Disney park death? Is this even news? Oh well...
btw, wer enot counting the ritualistic freemason club 33 sacrifices underneath Disneyland in the 50's/60's are we? :wink:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Disney Worker Killed..........

Hey all,
I've not really seen a lot in the news about this (thanks to everyone for posting the addresses of other/related stories). I can understand why Disney would want to keep this as quiet as possible.

It is VERY sad though. It seems that everyone had kind things to say about this poor man, and that he had a lot of friends. Didn't he leave 1 or 2 small children? :cry: Those poor kids, and his whole family. :cry: Do you think that the kids will grow up hating Disney? I know that they have every right to! What do you think OSHA's final stance will be? What about a settlement to the family? Insurance? Benefits? I just worry about the family, and espcially the kid(s). Eventhough my hubby's father is still alive he grew up w/o a father and I know how hard it can be. :cry:

Has Disney come out and said if any guests saw what happened? I know at first they said it was "highly unlikely" that any guests saw anything. What about these takeovers and buy-outs that I've been hearing so much about, how will this affect them? And I didn't know that Disney was in financial trouble like that! WOW!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I just read about this. They beleave that his foot got caught on the float and, because the Pluto nose blocks most of ones lower vision, he had to bend over to look down and see what was going on. This plus the forward motion of the float caused him to fall in front the wheels.

Disney is paying for the funeral and airfare for all family members to attend.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Crazy Harry,

Thanks for the info, I'd not heard any of that........then again I've not bee at home when any news is on. The way I work I miss most of everything dang it!

I think that it's the LEAST Disney can do, paying for the funeral and airfare for family members. I'm sure that everyone that knew him have done things for the family too..........but none of that is going to make up for the family having to go on without him. :cry: