1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Disney XD archived anywhere?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by newsmanfan, May 5, 2011.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if somewhat older Disney XD Muppets videos are archived ANYWHERE? I have been all over the Disney site and used every search criteria I could think of, and still am unable to find a few News Flash sketches listed on Muppet Wiki as having been produced for DXD.

If anyone knows how to find them, help!
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can find them at "muppet.com", I seem to recall that not redirecting to the new site. All the DXD videos are available on the Videos section of the Disney site; just search Muppets.
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

*sigh*
    Thanks Oscarfan...I did try that. Will look again, but it seems as though some XD videos are no longer posted there; a month ago I looked through every single one of them to make sure. Will keep trying.

If anyone knows anything, please let me know?