DisneyStore.com Muppet Merchandise

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Stopped by the Disney Store website and was surprised to find new Muppet stuff.

This shirt is for girls/kids.:mad:
http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...logFromSearch=10002&catalogId=10002&langId=-1

3 issues with it...
This shirt should be made for adults! (#1) They should have Waldorf on it if they have Statler! (#2) Pepe did not trabslate well to "drawn" form on this shirt! (#3)

Here is a Kermit toy car!:smile:
http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...logFromSearch=10002&catalogId=10002&langId=-1

I think it will look good on My desk!

Muppet Aluminum Water Bottle:

Here is the basic search I did for "muppet" on the Disney Store site! Ther are a few other new kids shirts too!

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/store/DSISearch?Searchstr=muppet&Search.x=27&Search.y=12&Search=Search&storeId=10051&catalogId=10002&categoryId=11776&langId=-1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=0&Nu=pProductID&Nr=OR%28pStoreID%3A10051%2CpStoreID%3A10601%2CpStoreID%3A10052%29&Ntk=All_Shopping&Ntt=muppet&selectedOption=All+of+Disney+Store&D=muppet&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Dr=OR%28pStoreID%3A10051%2CpStoreID%3A10601%2CpStoreID%3A10052%29&Dn=0&lid=search_submit

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Kermit one is nice, but really.. the Roger Rabbit one made me fall out of my chair!:insatiable:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I liked the Roger Rabbit one, but where are his pupils?

All this Muppet Stuff is great, but should be available for all ages (and sexes). :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just shocked they are still making RR merchandise period. Stupid co-ownership.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I picked up the Kermit car for my Nephew (along with a Nemo and Bruce) when I went to WDW in 2008. It's his favorite because it "goes the fastest". :smile:

The Disney racers really are neat.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm just shocked they are still making RR merchandise period. Stupid co-ownership.
I know. I'm a huge Roger Rabbit fan. It comes right after Jim Henson's works for me. It's all Eisner's doing. He killed Roger Rabbit. But it looks like his absence is created a mending of ways between Disney and Spielberg. Roger really was a Zemekis/Spielberg picture, but the money came from Disney. I think we'll see more Roger in years to come.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have that Kermit car. It's really cool and just fun to have in a collection. That water bottle is peaking my interest... but I doubt I'll get it unless they have it in Disney World when I head there this March.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that they are using some really improved clip art these days. The latest Rizzo and Gonzo are so much better than past versions. Pepe is hard to capture in drawn form, but the one being used has been around for a while. It's okay. Everything's in the right place. He just kind of misses that spark. In time they'll get him better. I mean, he's now being handled by Disney artists. That old version was pre-sale.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Wow... I LOVE that first T-shirt.... Id prolly fit into it, if I got a large... hmmmmm....

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I have that Kermit car. It's really cool and just fun to have in a collection. That water bottle is peaking my interest... but I doubt I'll get it unless they have it in Disney World when I head there this March.
When in March are you going?
I'm planning on going myself the first week of the month.