Dissapointed Queen fans

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Are there any other members who couldn't go to the Queen w/ Paul Rodgers tour because of insane ticket prices? Or any other bands?

Also was anyone else dissapointed by the way they did the Queen songs on American Idol? I know they had to change them a little, but that idea was really unnecessary. Fat Bottomed Girls should not be country rock! (sorry to country rock fans)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Personally, I don't really care for Paul Rogers as the lead singer. You just can't replace the classics.

And I was definetly dissapointed with the American Idol performances. I mean, the only one I can really remember is Elliot's version of "Somebody to Love."

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't like it when ANYONE tries to cover Queen. There will be only one Freddie Mercury, and sadly the world will never see a man like that again... God what a voice. :cry:

I was very upset when Queen went on tour with Robbie Williams and HE got top billing :mad: and speaking of American Idol, as bad as this year's covers were, nothing meets the tradgedy that was Constantine singing "Bohemian Raphsody" last year. :boo:

Kiki

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I don't like it when ANYONE tries to cover Queen. There will be only one Freddie Mercury, and sadly the world will never see a man like that again... God what a voice. :cry:

I was very upset when Queen went on tour with Robbie Williams and HE got top billing :mad: and speaking of American Idol, as bad as this year's covers were, nothing meets the tradgedy that was Constantine singing "Bohemian Raphsody" last year. :boo:
Yeah, poor Feddie Mercury. That voice!
Aw, rest in peace Freddie.