Do Aliens Exist?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
aliens,etc....

Well,my idea about aliens are,that probably exist.I've often wondered how we have created the design or look of aliens & ufos if we didn't have some sort of knowledge about it?Man had to have see aliens & ufos sometime in our lifetime.I have a book on ghosts,ufos,etc... & there are lots of examples of ufo sightings that have happend.Makes you think.I keep thinking of The Simpsons Aliens(Kang & Kodos),if aliens will(if they do exist)take over earth;make us their slaves.hmmm....or be like E.T.,just want to study earth(or find their way home) or finally like Close Encounters,just want to communicate with us. :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have no...idea...

But, my sister has these habits...

The Narrator

Reaction score
Huh. Not quite as uplifting as "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus" is it? Hooray for cynical boors! :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nobody knows, tiddily pom,
About those, tiddily pom,
And how their nose, tiddily pom,
keeps growing, tiddily pom
(Winnie the Pooh on the subject of aliens...)

Convincing John

Reaction score
Erin and all,

You might want to check out this video I saw on YouTube. They do show quite a bit of Alien/Area 51-type documentaries on the History Channel, but this one is...very different from the usual ones broadcast. It's called "Area 51: The Alien Interview". It supposedly shows videotape of an alien being.

The full 60 minute version can be seen here.

And the footage in question can be viewed here. The guy narrating the clip had his voice altered, since he was the one who supposedly had the tape and he didn't want to be found out.

(And since this is a family forum, some of the YouTube comments on the documentary unfortunately contain innapropriate language. So I would advise just watching the documentary and skip reading the comments).

Convincing John

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks Convincing John! On the subject of aliens I'd like to quote from "Escape to Witch Mountain"- Father O'Day: "Do you think the Lord on high is so frail that this little planet, with it's greedy little people, is all that he can do? Bah!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A lot of people give me a weird look when I say I don't believe in aliens, but unfortunately they give me even weirder looks when I say I believe in God.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The footage doesn't look believable, buuuuut I still believe in the possibility of life on other planets. I've heard two very interesting things regarding aliens:
1. Alien life form doesn't necessarily mean some form of quadroped or something like that, there is the concept of alien plant life.
2. One of the wisest men I know, who happens to have been the pastor that lead me to the Lord, expressed that there is no evidence in scripture to dismiss the possibility of other life outside of earth, and to limit God's power to just this earth is naive.

When I was in college, for my English final, I had to write a term paper on any subject matter I wanted. My thesis was "Life Does Not Exist Outside of Earth". Within my first week of research, I reversed my opinion and subject.