Do Aliens Exist?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I believe aliens could very well exist. While even though we do not have solid proof (aside from sightings and pictures that dont tell us anything), I think it would be foolish to say we are the only ones living in the universe. I mean, think of its size! Theres millions and trillions and bazzillions of unexplored areas out there.

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I totally think aliens exist, in one form or another. I just can't believe that we are the only things that exist in the universe.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do believe there must be other life forms in the universe. I just don't believe we've seen any real evidence of it yet.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
If Marilyn did know anything about science, she would know that there is most likely other life somewhere out there. Of course, I don't buy into all these stories when people say they've been abducted by aliens. :cry:

Kiki

Reaction score
I believe in alians and all that jazz. Alot of people think I'm a loon but I think I'm right! :attitude: :wink: Who knows?? They might be watching us. <_< >_> (*shifty eyes*). Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo. :crazy:

rexcrk

Reaction score
As far as I know, I don't know if aliens exist... I mean there's got to be SOMETHING out there right? The universe is HUGE! We can't be the ONLY intelligent form of life...