Do the Muppets ever annoy you?

mikealan

Reaction score
When I tried to watch the "two little dolls" film on Sesame Street, my mom ALWAYS want me to write down her name on my biology test for school. And the classic clip I hate right now was the animated/live-action skit of the letter D, because of the species of dogs like dalmations and dioxins!

The Muppets that ALWAYS annoy me are Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Statler & Waldorf and sometimes Scooter!

The Muppets that did NOT bother me are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Animal and the Swedish Chef!

The Sesame Street Muppets that ALWAYS annoy me are Elmo, Big Bird and Sam the Machine!

The Sesame Street Muppets that did NOT bother me are Ernie & Bert, Oscar, the Cookie Monster, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, Little Bird, Lefty and Sherlock Hemlock!

When I'm in a bad mood,
I HATE THE MUPPETS AND SESAME STREET!!!! DO YOU?

fragglerockr

Reaction score
ummmmm....

Dude,

Chill out!!! I'm having a difficult time understanding what your even trying to say. Cohesive sentances and complete thoughts would help!!!

If you 'hate the Muppets', why are you here? This forum is about Classic Muppet characters. If you don't like them, fine, simply don't post. If you prefer some of the Sesame Steet characters, then post what you do like about them in the Sesame Street Forum. But please, leave your negativity out of this forum since you seem to be 'in a bad mood'!!!

Fragglerockr

:smirk:

mikealan said:
When I tried to watch the "two little dolls" film on Sesame Street, my mom ALWAYS want me to write down her name on my biology test for school. And the classic clip I hate right now was the animated/live-action skit of the letter D, because of the species of dogs like dalmations and dioxins!

The Muppets that ALWAYS annoy me are Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Statler & Waldorf and sometimes Scooter!

The Muppets that did NOT bother me are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Animal and the Swedish Chef!

The Sesame Street Muppets that ALWAYS annoy me are Elmo, Big Bird and Sam the Machine!

The Sesame Street Muppets that did NOT bother me are Ernie & Bert, Oscar, the Cookie Monster, Harvey Kneeslapper, Herbert Birdsfoot, Little Bird, Lefty and Sherlock Hemlock!

When I'm in a bad mood,
I HATE THE MUPPETS AND SESAME STREET!!!! DO YOU?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
HA!

Here's another funny thread! I tell ya'!

I giggle so much when I read this thread!

:smile: :concern: :boo: :sleep: and sometimes :wink:

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, guys. I'm sorry. But some of the characters do annoy me when I'm in a bad mood!

Thijs

Reaction score
You know who annoys me when I'm in a bad mood? Mikealan! Whats the reason you are still here. You pretend to be the biggest SS-fan ever, and you hate Big Bird???

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
How could the Muppets annoy anyone? How could someone hate them? :confused: :confused: :confused: Even when you are in a bad mood.

I thought this website and forums in it are for people who like the Muppets and Sesame Street and the other things by Jim Henson!?

mikealan

Reaction score
Tommie said:
You know who annoys me when I'm in a bad mood? Mikealan! Whats the reason you are still here. You pretend to be the biggest SS-fan ever, and you hate Big Bird???
I doubt if you're going to fire me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Guy? Guy Smiley? I think he's a game show host.

SamEagle 000 said:
How could the Muppets annoy anyone? How could someone hate them? :confused: :confused: :confused: Even when you are in a bad mood.
Well, I still can't figure out why people think Elmo is annoying. Just like you said, how?