Do the Muppets have a new Show?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was looking around on the internet about the new block on Disney called Disney Junior or whatever it's called and stumbled across a show that Disney might be making for 2012. Now i don't know if this is real but it's going to be a show called "Lights,Camera,....Muppets!" Now i can't find any thing on it but didn't know if anyone else had ran across this or heard about it or what but i kinda hope so. I want the Muppets to get a new show or something other then that stuff Disney called a special.

Here is a link i found after seeing this.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm, I think that story is about 2 months, 2 weeks and a couple of days(April 1st) too
early.Why? 1)Have a look at the Guests-a who's who, that not even the Muppets usually attract.2)Look at the episode titles-obviously plucked up using titles of video games etc.3)Something of that magnitude would of been leaked by now, epecially with names like Zac Effron,Usher,Justin Bieber! LOL

SSLFan

Reaction score
I gotta say, those are some real clever episode titles. Makes me want to see them actually produced.:cool:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Another thing that is amiss, is that detailed episode titles and guest stars arent released before filming and even before they screen.Some stars may not be able to make it and things change.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is FAN fiction crap and we have to all know this right now. Dwmckim purposely posted that a while ago.

If anyone remembers (or has heard of) the great "Go Go Gadgetinis" hoax, an imaginary season of Gadget and the Gadgetinis that came out of European Gadget fans openly mocking American fans for never being able to see the show (thanks, DIC), this is the same thing. I once also had the mistake of stumbling onto a Tiny Toons "wiki" that was merely Fifi LaFume fanfic show ideas (I don't wanna say anything beyond that... Furries ruined our favorite cartoons... that's all I can say), same thing.

Had the Muppets had a new series, we would have found out about it LONG before. It would have been mentioned at the D23. And the fact they're saying this is on Disney Junior (not a real channel, but Disney's renaming of the Preschool Playhouse Disney line up) is complete bull, since I do not see poor CGI versions of the Muppets talking v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y in the near future (I HOPE).

Besides, they're STILL filming the movie. Any projects will have to wait.

Really... these blankety blank fan fic projects guys... UGH!

TSSD

Reaction score
And the fact they're saying this is on Disney Junior (not a real channel, but Disney's renaming of the Preschool Playhouse Disney line up)
Actually, it is a real channel. Its a new Channel, made by Disney with all Playhouse Disney Shows. Its replacing Soapnet in January 2012.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I kinda thought so. I had expected that this couldn't be real. But thought i would make sure being that i had spotted it. Thanks for clearing it for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There WAS going to be a new show; there apparently was even a pilot that was filmed/taped back in what... 2006? It was supposed to be like the Muppets' answer to The Office...

BUT, true to fashion, Disney shelved it.

Puckrox

Reaction score
There WAS going to be a new show; there apparently was even a pilot that was filmed/taped back in what... 2006? It was supposed to be like the Muppets' answer to The Office...

BUT, true to fashion, Disney shelved it.
Hmmm, a mockumentary style Muppet show? That definitely would have been interesting, to say the least.