1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Do They Still Use Those Anime-Muppet Bits?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Sep 29, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just got to wondering.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Not thus far, but I have no doubt that they'll be played at one time or another this season.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I HOPE NOT!!!

(Hides behind chair)

And it doesn't even look like Anime.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm sorry.

Do they still use those anime-inspired Muppet bits?
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Ah, not you. It is they who say it's Anime. It's a generic Hello Kitty inspired look.

In context of Sesame English, i guess these things work better, but it's one of those Sesame Street segments they always run that are all the same, and those lack variety. Even in older letter and number series, each one is different. These Sesame English things are just different because they either have Cookie or Elmo and they feature a different object they're singing about.