Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I am sorry that I forgot that. I agree that they are also welcome here on the forum, and did not mean to leave them out of my post.
It's quite alright Dwayne. I like you a lot, because you're a very Christian person, but doesn't make it sound like I'd go to you-know-where just because I love boys. Some do, or maybe they just use religion as an excuse, since some of the people that support most are devout Christians.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I appreciate what is happening right now and everybody should share their thoughts of how it feels to be welcomed.

Two years ago, I tried to come here every day, but I felt like a stranger and unwelcome. People these days I felt were going to come and make some nasty comments about me. I won't name them, but there were new MC members that made feel like a victim of this forum. When I tried to make a comment, they say something terrible back to me.

I did however felt welcome at Muppet Central again right after those terrible dumb new people were gone.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I feel welcome but some of my freinds on here really do not due to certain people (who will not be named) which is never nice.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well that is kind of the reason I have been thinking about this, because we are kind of like a family. However if one of our family members are hurt, and maybe don't know how to communicate how they feel then they need to be giving a open door to be able to do so.
I think that it can be easy to forget that people who are on here have feelings, and even some may be more sensitive then others. Which there is nothing wrong with, but we have to be able to see it and learn from it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why some of the posts have been deleted? I can see that at least one or two of them have been deleted, and I would honestly like to know why.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but the more I think about this the more I get upset. Someone came here and shared how they have not felt welcome here, and why and that gets deleted. No warning, no slap on the wrist just deleted with no explanation. Which makes me think that some of the reports I have been hearing from some younger,and newer members are true. They feel that some folks here don't respect, understand or even want them around here,which is sad. This place more then others should be about acceptance,and tolerance. Instead we just label folks spammers which seems to the like the unforgivable sin.

So I ask do we want younger new members or do we need to put an age restriction on the forums that anyone younger then 18 need not to become members.That's what it's starting to look like as well which again is also very sad. I honestly think some things need to change around here, because if we can't be more tolerant then why are we even here.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
We are supposed to be like a family or an o'hana if that's what I want to call it. Nobody needs to be left behind in Muppet Central. What I don't understand is why do new members want to us unwelcome?

I don't want to hurt any new members, but I also don't want to embarrass or even humalilate regular Muppet Central members either. I just can't decide what to do with the new members.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I joined this forum when I was 16 and I think it was more the fact that I was hesitant than anything else that made me feel a little unwelcome.

I kinda needed to assess where my place was and who I could trust. Once I found those, I was quite happy and I still am, over a year later :smile:

I don't have to hide here and I don't mind being criticised as long as it is constructive. I'll always feel welcome because the members here are far more tolerable than any I know personally.

My advice is to be yourself and to be respectful of those around you. Having a difference of opinion is not a sin as long as it is within reason.