Do you remember a Cinder-rabbit TV Show?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I had posted this in puppetry but I'm not sure how many people frequent that area so I thought I would post it here too.

I remember when I was young there was a TV show, that I believe aired on PBS where it was the story of Cinderella but the main character was a puppet rabbit. The prince was a rabbit as well and I believe that the stepsisters and the stepmother were toads. The fairygodmother was a rabbit as well and her magic was always accompanied by lots of bubbles.

I cannot find any information about this. Does anyone know what it was called and if it's available on VHS or DVD?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Nope. I tried using the search terms "Cinderella Rabbit" "Cinder-rabbit" "Cinderella Bunny" and "Cinder-bunny" but nothing.

I know I watched it at least twice when I was younger.

update I found what it was!! Woo-hoo!! It was a locally produced show at BYU that was broadcast on our local PBS affiliate KBYU. It first premiered in 1978 and was called "Cinderabbit". Here is a link about it:

http://www.encoreplay.com/encoreplay/Musical pages/cinderabbit.html

Man, that makes me relieved that I just wasn't dreaming about it.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I know what you mean. There are so many memories from when we were young that they feel like a dream and sometimes we can't remember if they were or not.