1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Do you think Muppet Studios should have more variety?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MrBabySpencer, Oct 16, 2012.

1. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

I Didn't Know Where To Post This, Sooooo, Do You Think We Should More Variety Besides Kermit & The Gang!!, As Much I Like Them, I Would Love To See Some Spin-Offs, New Muppet Movies Not Starring Kermit & The Gang, And Many More Stuff!!, That Being Said!! What Do YOU Think, Write In The Comments Below
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I think fans all over would like this, but I'm not sure Disney would actually do that at this point. Unfortunately. :(
  3. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

I Bet The Only Way Disney Is Going To Listen To Us Is If They Have A Success Like The Avengers :attitude: This Has NO Offence To Fans Of The Movie!!
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I dont agree.I dont want to see the Muppets left on a shelf.Sounds like you are starting to get sick of the Muppets.There are plenty of other characters and shows to follow if you wanted to give the Muppets a break, but I dont think the Muppets have enough exposure yet as I would like to see them in a weekly series, let alone vanish to new characters.
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Oh, variety is always a good thing...

There should be more variety in Muppets...

Variety shows are always a thrill...

Gotta love ya your Variety Magazine...

The variety pack at KFC always makes me smile...

And you know where variety's really cool? With lower case letters! I love love LOVE seeing sentences that have a variety of words that are both capitalized and starting with lower case letters. Just can't get enough of those!

Variety...it's the Word on the Street!
    Vincent Liu, Ignatz and Phillip like this.