Do you think the 25th Season was a transitional period?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I sometimes wonder about this. It was the last season that I watched every single episode, and I remember there was quite a few changes taking place, but there was still several classic things left. For example they added on to the set, and had a bunch of new Muppet and human charachters. Baby Bear and Goldilocks were now regulars (they had been occasional guests the previous 2 Seasons) Zoe, Natasha's parents, Stinky the Plant and many others seemed to be taking over. Older charachters like Biff and Sully, Buster (without Forgetful) The Count, Herry, Mumford were all still there, and there would occasionally be a story about one of them. For example, Biff gets a Bowling Ball stuck on his thumb, Biff and Sully in Ruthie's shop, looking for little boy Blue's Horn, Mumford switches places with a dog etc. There was also a lot of old skits from back in the day still being played. Yet there was a lot of new material that was quickly taking over. I think this was the last season we ever saw Biff and Sully, and a lot of older charachters started getting phased out after this, and not too much longer after Elmo officially took over. Back in 1993-1994, it wasn't so much Elmo that was taking over but a bunch of new charachters. After a while Elmo just took over everything. That is one powerful Monster.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Actually, the last time that Biff and Sully made a new appearance was in a season 30 episode. Anyway, regarding the episode about Little Boy Blues horn, they did not appear in the Finders Keepers shop. That episode had to do with Little Boy Blue bringing his horn to the fix-it shop, but everytime somebody blew the horn, a herd of animals ran into the shop. Biff and Sully kind of hosted that episode, as they appeared at the beginning, middle, and end, but they were at the park. The only connection between these sceens and the main plot was that, at the end, Biff said that Sesame Street was brought to you by Little Boy Blues horn.

Rosewood

Reaction score
I still see a pattern here........

I still think if Jim were alive today that most of these crazy changes would never have gotten as out of hand as they have become. Just my opinion.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
that could very well be true, and I and almost certain at least some of them
would, Butmy thing is that we may never really know the answer to that.