1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Do you think the Fraggles should look older if the movie is made?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by JayceeFraggle, May 1, 2012.

1. JayceeFraggle

JayceeFraggle New Member

3 of the Fraggle 5 havn't been seen yet, they could be under slight modifications. Gobo has already been redesigned once, it could happen again. Plus, I seriously could see Boober with a small tuft of a beard to complete his jazz/blues man look.
    bandit likes this.
  2. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I don't think the Fraggles would be older in movie I mean it won't be the same.
    Because people can get confuse about it!
    For example in the We love you Wembley Gobo's looks had changed with short hair,a striped shirt, a red scarf, a vest and sometimes a hat.

That's why I explain that as a no!
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

No way. No. I will send JHC an angry complaint letter if that happens.

But, I don't think it would work. The characters are supposed to maintain their age. We don't even know how old they are now. And like Collgoff said, I think it would confuse people.
    jvcarroll, PanthraDion and Collgoff like this.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Well not only that but, I doubt they'd play it off as if 30 years had actually passed.

Outer space is gonna be as wacky to them now as it was back then. ^_^
  5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

No, no, no, no and no. One no for each of the five fraggles.

I'd like to think that Fraggles age very slowly.
  6. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

No.

Travelling Matt will have already sent Gobo the postcard about Botox.
    jvcarroll and charlietheowl like this.
  7. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Yup! There's no way he could work his way around that kind of advanced technology. He'd be more likely to use it as a toupe or comb his mustache with it...Don't ask me how.
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Think of it this way. Big Bird's been six since 1969.
    Collgoff and bandit like this.
  9. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

It's his Webster's disease.
    Haha JK. Exactly my point. Agreed!
  10. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yea, so why should the Fraggles age? In The Muppets, for example, Scooter looks the same as he did during The Muppet Show.
    Collgoff likes this.
  11. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Even if I don't see them doing something like that, Beatnik Boober sounds kinda cool. Haha